Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Motherhood

It is so amazing to me how fast she grows and changes. Everyday she seems to look different and is doing different things. It also amazes me what she can do and how she can move. Juan and I will just sit with her and talk to her and watch her. It is so much fun. I love being a mother and I think that it is easier that I thought it was going to be. 
She really likes to have her hands up by her face. I will wrap her up and she always manages to get her hands out. She is just perfect. I am sorry if it sounds like I am bragging, but I just can't help it. 
So that is it for now and I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your support and love. We love you guys and miss you. 

4 comments:

Paty said...

Que bonito background!!! I saw your posting about help and I was trying to figure out how to explain it...I thought it would be confusing. I'm glad that Anna was able to explain it.
Belen is so cute and don't worry about feeling like you are bragging because it's our job as moms to brag about how cute our kids are. :)

Aline Carson said...

Your blog looks so cute! It is kind of complicated in the beginning but it will soon become very easy.
The pictures are lovely, Belen has such a cute face! She just looks so adorable and very sweet. Being a mother is so wonderful, it sure is a blessing.

Sari y Sami said...

Que bonita está Belén!!!!

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

Isn't it amazing how they grow overnight. Especially when they go through a growth spurt. A couple of weeks ago, every morning I could swear Thomas had gown and changed a ton. It's so fun to notice the changes and to see their development! Enjoy every minute, it goes by so fast...
by the way, CUTE BLOG! :Op