Sunday, January 18, 2009

I need help

Okay I want to make my blog cute, but I am having technical difficulties. I want to put a cute background, but I dont know how to change it to minima before I put the background. And I dont know how to get my stuff back. I lost it all. I am not that good with this kind of stuff. SO if someone could please help I would appreciate it. Thanks. 

2 comments:

Sœur Arianna Stahura said...

I told you I would change it for you but I don't have your password or username....let me know and I'll definitely help ya! PS. We know what we are having, so call me dang it!

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

Ok. I'll try to explain how to do it, if nothing makes sense, let me know ok?!

So... to start you have to change your layout to minima. to do that you go to LAYOUT (it'll be a tab next to posting up top when you are writting a new post). Once at layout click on PICK NEW TEMPLATE, which will be a blue link below the tabs. There, you just pick minima which is the very first one.
Then, go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=39 and pick a new template. there she explains how to put the template on your blog. it's really easy. Just in case you don't udnerstand:

Go back to layout and on the bottom where it shows the layout of your blog click on ADD NEW GADGET. then select the HTML feature and then paste the random paragraph that's below the picture of the template that you picked.

I hope this all makes sense, I know I promised you I would help you out, but you guys ended up leaving WAY too fast... and you never visited for long enough :oP

Good to hear that all is well with you guys...I'm very curious about their recomendations as far as feeding and all goes down there. like, when do they start with solids, what do they start with, let me know!

love ya, miss ya!