





Well Belen is now two weeks old and she is doing great. She has lost some weight she is down to 4 lbs and 1 ounce but the pediatrician says that she probably lost more and she is now starting to gain it back. She is so tiny, but she has brought so much joy to our lives. Here are some pics. My mom can not get over how big her eyes are. Today is the first day that she and I have been alone together. My mother in law went home on saturday. It has been a little rough since she has been extra fussy and she just wants to eat all day, but I am loving every minute of it. We miss you all and we hope that everyone is doing well. Love ya
1 comment:
Ok, I don't really ever say that newborn babies look like their mom or dad because they are too little and plus I don't even know what the parents looked like when they were babies...but...on the 2nd pic Belen looks like her daddy. Oh, I wish you guys lived close to us.
Post a Comment