Krystal!!! She is ADORABLE! But I have to say she looks just like her daddy! Don't worry...Tiff is looking a lot like her daddy too! How are you feeling? I can't believe how tiny she is! I'm so happy for you guys!! Please keep in touch with us!
I don't think my baby will want to stand next to Belen because she is going to be very white and Belen has beautiful dark skin. I guess not everyone can be so lucky. ha ha! By the way, we are finding out what we are having on the 19th so call me then k. Love Ya Mean IT!
she is darling Krystal! what a cute little tiny one! and she looks just like Juan! loved the candid smile too.. what a sweet heart! Let us know how she is doing! You look great!
hola krystal, vimos su blog en la casa de nuestros suegros, que bonita como estan? como va belen? seguro mas bonita y grandota queremos conocerla pronto ojala podamos ir pronto por alla
belen esta hermosa creo que se parece mucho a juan aunque sus ojos son mas como los tuyos, no podemos esperar sami y yo a tener un bebe tambien, ojala pronto
YUHUUUUUUUU...welcome Belen!!! she is soooo cute guys... CONGRATS!!! this is so exciting!!!! By the way, the car is doing fine... she misses you guys!! hehehe...
Juan and I had been dating for a month and we were jumping on the trampoline and we hit heads and fell. It was really funny. Emilio was there to capture the moment.
7 comments:
Krystal!!! She is ADORABLE! But I have to say she looks just like her daddy! Don't worry...Tiff is looking a lot like her daddy too! How are you feeling? I can't believe how tiny she is! I'm so happy for you guys!! Please keep in touch with us!
I don't think my baby will want to stand next to Belen because she is going to be very white and Belen has beautiful dark skin. I guess not everyone can be so lucky. ha ha! By the way, we are finding out what we are having on the 19th so call me then k. Love Ya Mean IT!
What a little cutie!! There's a picture where it looks like she is smiling, so cute!
Hope you are feeling better from your surgery and tell Juan he totally looks like the proudest dad ever in all those pics.
she is darling Krystal! what a cute little tiny one! and she looks just like Juan! loved the candid smile too.. what a sweet heart! Let us know how she is doing! You look great!
hola krystal, vimos su blog en la casa de nuestros suegros, que bonita
como estan? como va belen?
seguro mas bonita y grandota
queremos conocerla pronto
ojala podamos ir pronto por alla
belen esta hermosa creo que se parece mucho a juan aunque sus ojos son mas como los tuyos, no podemos esperar sami y yo a tener un bebe tambien, ojala pronto
recibe saludos de sami
saludos a todos por alla
Sari y Sami
YUHUUUUUUUU...welcome Belen!!! she is soooo cute guys... CONGRATS!!! this is so exciting!!!! By the way, the car is doing fine... she misses you guys!! hehehe...
Johan
Felicitaciones otra vez! Belen es hermosa. Les va a encantar verla crecer. Krystal te ves muy bien.
Pongan mas fotos!
Post a Comment