Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mexico

Well everyone seems to be very curious about life in Mexico, so here it is. It has been a big adjustment. We went from living in little tiny  Rexburg to GDL. I really don't like the city. The way people drive here drives me crazy. Everything else really is going great. I am really glad that Belen was born here. We got really good medical care. Everyone would ask me before we left if I was worried about having the baby here, but it really was a blessing. I really like having my inlaws so close. So everything is going really well. We really are enjoying it.

1 comment:

Paty said...

Glad to hear that you are doing good and adjusting to living in Mexico. I know what you mean about the driving in Mexico...it's crazy!! Sorta reminds me of driving in San Fran, I hate traffic and crazy drivers!!!