Friday, March 26, 2010

Catching Up!!

So much has happened since I last wrote. We are now in Guadalajara again and we are really enjoying being close to my in laws again. Belen is growing so much. She is still small for her age. We think that she is going to be tiny. She is so funny and she talks all the time. She says alot of words in spanish and a few in English. She is quite the entertainer and she really likes attention. We finally got our furniture from Idaho. It had been 14 months and it is finally here. It feels like i went on a shopping spree I have tons of clothes now!!! We are doing really well and we hope you are as well.
She just collapses some times. She plays so hard!!!


She loves being under the table.









So thats it for now!!!


1 comment:

Paty said...

She is so big Krystal!!! About time you posted on here, I wanted an update. How was your trip? I'm glad your furniture and clothes made it to you. :)

We love you and miss you!! Keep us updated more often.