Well since last time our lives have been turned upside down. Juan was transferred back to Guadalajara so we are still trying to get everything organized. We found a really cute house in a really nice neighborhood. My in-laws are really excited that we are only two hours away and we are too. I love seeing Belen with her grandparents. Well Belen is such a different baby. She has been crawling for 2 months now and she has four teeth which she really likes to use. She chews on her crib. She is going to be walking very soon. I cant believe how big she is. She is still underweight, but we are trying to fatten her up. She got really sick about a month ago and lost some weight and so we are trying to recover. She is very healthy and extremely funny, she sings when I sing and she says "ay bebe" and baby, mama, papa and occasionally agua. So that is pretty much it.
Our little ducky!!!
She kept trying to get the beak of the costume through the mirror.
Enjoying a juice box with daddy. She really has become a daddys girl.
She sleeps so funny. She likes to have her hands out like a chicken.
Oh the drama. I started this new thing finally because she was waking up 2 times a night and she wouldnt go to bed very early. Now she goes to sleep just by putting her in the crib. She is really getting used to it and she barely cries.
The many faces of Belen.









Posing for the camera.
Getting into trouble.
Showing off her crawling skill but she usually would get stuck under that thing and start freaking out.


So that it hope all is well!!!!
3 comments:
She is so cute!!! I love all the pictures you posted. I was seriously wondering when you were going to update your blog.
sounds like you're liking your new place! belen is beautiful:) love you girlie!
p.s. how was new moon???
Que grande que esta Belen! Que lindo ver tantas fotos de ella haciendo todas las travesuras :)
Post a Comment