Well a lot has happened since I last wrote. I don't know if anyone even reads this anymore, but here we go. Belen is growing and learning new things everyday. It is quite scary how fast time is going by. She is turning 2 at the end of this month and I just cant believe it. In September Belen and I went to Seattle to visit my sister after 2 years without seeing her. The day after we got there she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Jessica Emily. We had a lot of fun and my parents were there for the last week of our trip so we really enjoyed ourselves the only problem was that Juan was still here and we missed him a lot.
We are starting to work on Juans papers again so that we can move back to the states. Have been here for 2 years and 3 days so we are ready to go back.
Belen's VocabularySpanish-Vamonos, Zapato, fucci, agua. She says alot more but i cant remember right now.
English- How are you? I love you, outside, all done, she sings the chorus of Justin Biebers Baby (it is one of the funniest things i have ever heard.) She does a spanglish version of Twinkle Twinkle. She is still taking a little while to talk talk but she has a language of her own that is quite difficult to recreate.
Juan's nephew Seth was baptized on the 13th of November so the whole family got together.
Halloween was fun Belen really liked being a little piggy. Her little friend is Frida and she is my little buddy.
Juan's nephew Seth was baptized on the 13th of November so the whole family got together.
Halloween was fun Belen really liked being a little piggy. Her little friend is Frida and she is my little buddy.
5 comments:
I can't believe how big she is already! Good luck with the papers! I hope it goes by quickly and smoothly!
I was hoping you would update your blog...it's so nice that you finally did and see more pics of you guys. Belen is such a big girl now! Time flies. I hope everything goes well with the immigration forms and you guys can move to the States soon...specially close to us, hehehe. Miss you!
Love reading about your life girl! Keep up the posting when you can! Your little girl is just darling :) So glad you and your family are doing well!
Can't wait to see you again! I'm glad you post so we can see what you're up to!
Please move to San Diego so that we can be neighbors! Hope all goes well with getting the papers worked out. Love you girlie. xoxo, Mel
Post a Comment