Well it has been a while. Well Belen is moving all over the place. She is almost crawling and she is so funny. She loves to laugh and talk. She is now 8 months and I cant even believe it. She and I went to New York for 2 weeks and it was great. Juan had to stay and work so we were anxious to come home. We were able to see lost of friends and family it was great. My parents sold ther house while we were there so they were busy getting rid of things. It was so weird seeing the sold sign in the front lawn. That house has been in my family since 1845 and we are really going to miss it. Now we are back I am really trying to get more involved in things and trying really hard to stay on top of the chores. I have been doing really well and I am even trying to make a menu so that I can plan ahead and so we stop eating out so much. I have starting scrapbooking again. My mom sent me home with more than enough supplies. It is alot of fun but a certain little girl likes to get into them while I am working on it and lets just say we have alot of tears on those days because she doesn't get her way. Yesterday she pulled herself to a standing position and I think will be trying to walk soon.
Here is one of the rare pics of her smiling. She gets so distracted by the camera that we usually have to trick her into it.
Here is one in New York. She went in to the pool with just a hat and she fell asleep in my sister in laws arms while still in the pool it was so funny.
She got her first tooth while we were there. So she has to chew on everything.
Hanging out with aunt Kim
We found the play set at Sams club for $15 dollars. She loved it.
Playing on the swing.

Spending time with grandma, my mom would take her so that I could have a break.
Her new obsession her dads ears.
One day when I was scrap booking I pulled the glue dispenser paper out to make sure I got all of the sticky off and then I gave it to her she had so much fun.
My little sweetie. So that is it for now. I will try to update more frequently. Hope all is well.
4 comments:
Man, I love Belen's dimples. She's just darling.
You must have had a blast in New York, too bad Juan couldn't go. But it was probably nice to go back home to be with the hubby.
How are you guys doing??? Hope you're doing good!!!! We miss you guys!
Those are some really cute pictures, Belen is so big! How nice that you have a chance to spend time with your family. I want to go visit my family soon so that they get to see how much the girls have grown.
Hi! I still remember last year when I was your visiting teacher and we were talking all about pregnancy. Look at our girls now!
They grow so fast! and they keep changing everyday!
Belen is such a cute girl!!
OMG!! she is soo big and cute! Krystal! how are you both??? I am so happy I found you! LOL
Post a Comment