Saturday, July 11, 2009

Family Fun

Well Juan has been working in the afternoons so we can spend the mornings together. It is so nice. Juan spend time with Belen and he lets me get some sleep. Belen loves her daddy so much. They can hang out for a while until she gets hungry because he cant feed her. She is so much fun and we love her so much. 
Everyone that meets her can not believe that she has such big eyes. 
Happy little girl I had to trick her to get this on camera. 
Playing with daddy. 





Our chubby little girl. Hey I was wondering how much did your children weigh at 6 and a half months? Just wondering. Well I hope all is well. 

6 comments:

Paty said...

Awww, she is so cute! I love that first and last picture of her, she is making such cute expressions. Oh, and you look good girl.

Audrey Holjeson said...

Tiffany was about 17lbs! Bellen is so cute!! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing good!!

Celia said...

Belen esta cada dia mas hermosa!.Me encantan las fotos.
Sadie pesaba 16 pounds y medio.

Leslie Dow said...

Krystal your little girl is so darling! i love her! I wish I could see her and play with her myself!! I am so glad we blog so I can keep up with all the fun things your doing! Life seems to be going really well for you! Love ya!

Sari y Sami said...

hola krystal, Belencita esta hermosa, ya esta bien grande! ojala pronto podamos verla!!!

Laura said...

Wow, she's so cute. I love reading about your life in Mexico.