Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Baby Girl

Well Belen is going to be 6 months next week. I really wish that time would stand still. Belen is never going to be in this stage again. She is growing up way to fast. I know that she will be even cuter and be learning more things. But I just cry because she doesn't need me as much. Well anyways enough of my self pity. Belen is so beautiful she puts a smile on my face all the time.She is still under weight and the doctor is alittle concerned so she has to have alot of iron and I have to give her a bottle after breastfeeding to make sure she is really full. She feels heavy to me but she needs to weigh more. She has a little stranger anxiety. At church is the only time we really see other people that would be able to hold her so she tends to freak out. Slowly she is getting used it. We have been in Ciudad Obregon for almost 2 months and we really like it except for the heat. I have never been in a place as warm as this. It is almost unbearable. Juan is really busy at work and works a lot but he really enjoys it. We are going to start making improvements to our house at least painting our bedroom and I cant wait. It is going to be so much fun. I love to paint. So that is whats going on with us for now. 
She was talking and playing and the next thing I know she is a sleep. She is such a sweetheart. 

She is just hanging out after a nap. 


Isn't my girl just adorable. 
Well everything she can find goes in her mouth. Including my fingers.  


Resting after a very exhausting bath. She definitely has the life. 

Just Beautiful. I know I am bragging again but I can she my little girl. 

2 comments:

Celia said...

BELEN ESTA TAN HERMOSA Y GRANDE!
Se nota una nena tan dulce.

Paty said...

Why do these kids have to grow up so fast??? Emma came over to visit with her twins and it brought back a lot of memories. My kids are huge compared to hers and it's hard to believe that they were that small a year ago. Anyway, Belen looks adorable in the pictures after her bath.