Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beautiful Girl!!!

Well Belen just turned 5 months last week. I love that she is growing and learning new things, but she is getting more independent. It makes me cry because it is just happening so fast. She has the sweetest personality and I just love her so much. She has been sleeping through the night she wakes up at 6:30ish and then goes back to sleep for another 3 or 4 hours. It is awesome. 
Poor Belen she has inherited the Scammell toe. My mom and my sisters and me all have the second toe longer than the first. And our toes are all really skinny. Poor Child. 
It is very rare that we have a pic of just Juan and I. 
She has the biggest eyes ever. She is so gorgeous and I am so happy that I get to spend all of my time with her. 

4 comments:

Aline Carson said...

Krystal, she's growing so fast! And you are so lucky she sleeps through the night :)!

Celia said...

Se nota que Belen es una nena muy dulce! Crecio un monton y se la ve hermosa!!!

Leslie Dow said...

haha what a cutie! hope all is well in mexico! love you guys!

Paty said...

Krystal I want to see more pictures! Belen is so cute and growing fast. It's also nice to see pictures of you and Juan. Anyway, glad you guys are doing well. We love you guys!