It is so unbelievable how fast she is growing. She is so strong. It is fun to watch her change even though I think that it is happening too fast, but there is nothing that I can do.
This is after she is done eating. She is so content and satisfied. She gets so relaxed.
So this is the first picture that I have been able to get with a smile. She smiles all the time, but whenever I go to take a picture she stops. It was the same when she was in my belly. I would have a friend try to feel her kick and as soon as they would put there hand on my belly she would stop. She really is a happy baby even though it is hard to prove.
She has the biggest eyes. And her eye lashes get longer every day.
Here she is rolling on her side. She is so funny. Her hands are constantly up by her face.
We have a Drs. appointment next week and I can't wait to see how heavy she is because her cheeks are getting kind of chubby. Well that is it for now. We hope all is well and we miss you guys. Love ya
3 comments:
Belen crece y crece! Me hubiera encantado poderles acompañar en su bendicion. Algun dia tendre suficiente dinero para hacer poder hacer algo asi. Disculpen por haber perdido su llamada. Tenia mi cel en vibrar y no escuche su voicemail hasta tarde. Espero poder hablar pronto con ustedes. Podriamos hacerlo por medio de Skype si gustan o tambien puede hablarles y hablar largo y tendido si ustedes tienen una landline. En caso que ninguna de estas dos opciones sea posible les llamare a su celular. Saludos, les extraño y quiero mucho tambien.
She is growing!! and she keeps getting cuter! Bryan always tries to tell Tiffany to stop growing, but you're right...there's nothing we can do about that! I've been enjoying her new phases, even though sometimes I miss when she was tiny and hardly moved! She's quite a busy body! So do you just stay at home with her? How's that going? We miss you guys too! Hope everything is well!
que hermosa está con su gorrito
Post a Comment