Thursday, February 26, 2009

Beli's Big adventures

Thank you for all of the advise, things are starting to improve. Well each weekend we have been going to a different part of Guadalajara because we want to experience it before we move to Ciudad Obregon at the end of next month. This past weekend we went to the Basilica in Zapopan. It was absolutely beautiful. We are starting to enjoy GDL alittle more. Belen is very good for these outing. Since she is in the stroller and constantly moving she sleeps the whole time. 
As I have told you all before she loves her hands by her face so I have been trying to catch her doing different things with them. 



She is all ready for church. These pictures were taken before the screaming began. 

I love this picture of her and Juan she just stares at him all of the time. It is really cute. 

Hope all is well. 

1 comment:

Paty said...

Such cute pictures!! Belen is growing fast. Why are you guys moving to Sonora? Will you guys be moving a lot throughout Mexico?