Time is going by so quickly. The baby is growing so much and is continuously kicking. We are doing well and we are wanting time to go by faster so we can see our little girl. Well I hope that all is well.
You have such a cute little belly! Now it's hard for me to think that just two weeks ago I had a huge belly. I feel so much better moving around and stuff...but I think it was totally worth it! Hope everything is wel too...like everybody say, enjoy your sleep while you can!
Juan and I had been dating for a month and we were jumping on the trampoline and we hit heads and fell. It was really funny. Emilio was there to capture the moment.
2 comments:
You have such a cute little belly! Now it's hard for me to think that just two weeks ago I had a huge belly. I feel so much better moving around and stuff...but I think it was totally worth it! Hope everything is wel too...like everybody say, enjoy your sleep while you can!
Oh, cute little belly!!! You look good preggo Krystal..so jealous. Hey, so are you guys gonna move?
Post a Comment