Monday, November 10, 2008

7 Months


It has been 7 months and time is going by so fast. We are enjoying this time, but we are getting really excited for her to get here. Hope all is well 

4 comments:

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

Amazing how your belly just popped out! You look so cute!!! Enjoy these last few weeks, you'll miss this stage... but having your baby in your arms trully is a lot more fun!

Aline Carson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aline Carson said...

Oh Krystal you look so cute! Do you know what you are naming your baby girl yet? Let us know! Oh by the way our blog is private now and I don't know if I sent you an invite. I will make sure to do so.
Hope all is well!

Audrey Holjeson said...

Hey Krystal! You updated!! Your belly is cute...it's really round! I didn't get to talk to you yesterday...hope you liked my gift! Girls are so much fun!
Remember to keep in touch when you leave!!!