Wednesday, September 24, 2008
ITS A GIRL!!!!!!
Today we were able to find out what we are having. We were both surprised when we found out that it is a girl. Everyone thought that it was going to be a boy us included. We are so happy to be having a little girl. She was so cute on the ultrasound and was moving all over the place. She was sticking her tongue out and it was so cute. I will have to scan the pictures sometime this week. I just wanted to let everyone know our news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations Krystal and Juan!!!
I knew you were having a girl!!!! Don't ask me how but when you left your voice message, as I was listening to it, I knew it was a girl (you little punk, you wouldn't tell me on your message)...but since you didn't answer my call, I had to check your blog to see if by any chance you posted it on here...and I was right!!!
Muchisisisisisisimas felicidades you guys, you will be great parents and will have a beautiful little girl! Can't wait to meet her! Our girls will be like little cousins since you are like an aunty to my girls.
Congratulations! I wanted to call you today, but I didn't want to bother you guys, so I thought maybe you would post it on your blog!
Yeah I am excited that you are having a girl! Girls rule:). Celia
Yay a girl! Congratulations, let us know as soon as you pick out a name!
And now, bring on the pink and purples! :oP
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Little girls are so precious! I want to see the ultrasound pictures.
Hope you guys are doing well!
Krystal!!!! YEY!!! It's so much fun to have girls (I think...I'm still waiting to have mine...she seems way too comfy inside!) But I love all the pink and purple stuff!!! Thanks for your call yesterday! I'm still with no progress so if nothing happens I'll be induced next week! But I'm WAY excited for you!!! Let us know when you pick the name!!!
How precious!!! Is Juan freaking out? We are so happy for you guys! Trent said, "Juan better get the shotgun ready."
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Any names picked out yet?
Post a Comment