Thursday, September 18, 2008

5 months and counting. . .

So alot has changed since the last time I wrote. I know it has been forever, but we don't have internet. So we are now five months and on the 24th we find out what we are having. It is really exciting to see my belly get bigger and bigger as the weeks go on. We are just here in rexburg working and trying to get ready for a baby even though we still a few months before we should be worried. Well I will try to write after we find out and let everyone know plus we will have new pics. 

4 comments:

Audrey Holjeson said...

How cute!! It's so much fun to see our bellies grow! Have you felt the baby move yet? I'm so excited to find out what you're having!!! Remember when it was me waiting...what an agony! But you're almost there! Now my agony is to have her! Everyday that she doesn't come seems like forever! But I'll let you know for sure...thanks for calling and checking on me today!!

Los Webb said...

You are glowing!I cant wait to know if you are going to have a Juanita or a Krystalito, I'm so excited!!!

Bingham Family said...

I am so excited to find out what it is!!! Where are you guys living now?

Paty said...

Krystal I'm glad to see you have posted and specially to see a profile pic of your belly...how cute. I seriously can't wait to find out what you are having. Let us know.