Thursday, June 5, 2008
We're Expecting!!!
Last week we found out that we are going to have a baby. I found out at the doctors and couldn't wait to tell Juan. He was so excited we immediately started calling our friends and family. I am due on February 1, 2009. It seems so far away, but I know that it will go faster then we are thinking it will. We wanted to let everyone know. Most of you already do, but just in case you don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so excited for you! When you called me I had no idea what you were talking about because you said everything so fast! I had to stop and think for a few seconds...That is so exciting...I promise it will go by super fast! I can't believe I am five months pregnant already! It's crazy..That means that in about 4 months I'll be having little Eddie (that's what we're calling him for now, we changed it hehe)...
Well, congrats and you'll have to post lots of pics on here when the baby is born..
Hurray! It will go by really fast... I thought it would go by slow, but it's been going by so fast!!! Before you know your belly will be huge and nothing will fit you anymore. :o)
now give us pictures!
Of course I'm gone when the good news come! I"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! YEY!! How are you feeling? I hope you're one of the lucky ones without the morning sickness and all that!!! Can't wait to talk to you!!
Congratulations Juan y Krystal. Ahora si Juan, no vas a tener excusa de cargar a tu (s) bebes (hey, you never know). Estamos super contentos por ustedes y esperamos verlos pronto. Van a ser unos padres excelentes. Los queremos y extranamos mucho.
Post a Comment