Well yesterday we got this letter that we thought was going to a date for Juan's residency, but we were wrong. It was about a paper that he had sent that was wrong. Sorry to get everyones hopes up, but I will keep you posted.
awww!!! You know, that's why our thing took so long too. But once you get that stuff to them, it shouldn't take too long. After we sent the correct information, it all went pretty fast from there! Good luck!
So I didn't use that template because you had it and now you changed it?!?! heheh, that's ok! I might still get it though! That's too bad it wasn't the letter you were waiting for, but you'll still get it!! At least you got something, right!? Let us know about your B-day tomorrow! Hopefully won't be raining all day!!
Juan and I had been dating for a month and we were jumping on the trampoline and we hit heads and fell. It was really funny. Emilio was there to capture the moment.
2 comments:
awww!!! You know, that's why our thing took so long too. But once you get that stuff to them, it shouldn't take too long. After we sent the correct information, it all went pretty fast from there! Good luck!
So I didn't use that template because you had it and now you changed it?!?! heheh, that's ok! I might still get it though! That's too bad it wasn't the letter you were waiting for, but you'll still get it!! At least you got something, right!? Let us know about your B-day tomorrow! Hopefully won't be raining all day!!
Post a Comment