Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Dad is here!!!

My dad got in last friday and it has been a blast. It is really nice seeing him. The last time we saw him was Christmas. We are really grateful to have him here. 

2 comments:

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

How fun to have your dad over! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet him on Sunday! And of course I'll help you! You need to come over and see our new place. It's still messy, but it looks pretty good already! Come over some time and we'll blog. I also have some clothes that I've outgrown that will fit you for a while that you can borrow, if you'd like! Give me a call... or I'll see you tomorrow too I guess! :o)

Paty said...

How fun Krystal. It's always nice to see the family. Anyway, hope everything is going well with the pregnancy and you don't get any morning sickness.