Monday, May 19, 2008
About us
Juan and I met in the summer of 2005 when he asked me to dance. I of course was so nervous. We became good friends and then exactly a year later we were dating. We got married on April 7, 2007. It was such an amazing day. We are happily married and can't wait to be done with school. We will both graduate in July. So here is a little about us. I will try to add more later. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hoorray!!!! Finally I get to read something on your blog Krystal. I check your blog often to see if there are any postings and nothing, Iwas totally surprised today. Anyway, how are you doing? We miss you guys! and I'm sure the girls miss their aunt Krystal. Hope to see you soon, you won't believe how big the girls are.
Okay, lets update this blog!!! I can help you!!!
I always check your blog to see if you updated it and there's always nothing. I was suprised to see you finally wrote on here!
Thank you so much for being there on friday. It was such a special day for us and it was nice to share it with friends and family.
Did you know I found out what I'm having? Go check my blog, you'll see...hehehe...
SO miracles do happen!! Keep this thing going now, will ya?! I'll keep checking!!!
sooooooooooooooo what was the letter for?!?!?!?!?!?
I'm so curious!!!
:oP
Post a Comment