Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beli Smiles alot

Our little girl is so funny. We just love her so much. That probably is obvious but I just love her. Well we went to the doctor on monday and she weighs just under 9 lbs and she is almost 23 in long. She is still smaller than some newborns. She is very entertaining. She is laughing now. It is actually like a high pitched squeal but it is so cute. I cant wait for my parents to meet her they are just going to melt. 
She makes really funny faces now. And she is obsessed with her tongue. 



This is right after she was talking to me. She makes her little mouth like a ducks beak. She just makes me want to cry because she is so beautiful. Sometimes she will be talking to me and I will just start crying. She is so smart and she is our little angel. 
We were trying to get a picture of just her and the temple but since she cant sit up or any of that this what happened. 

Her and daddy outside the Guadalajara temple. 
She just adores her daddy. 
Me and Beli. I never thought that I would love her so much. She is just this little tiny person and she has brought so much joy and love into our lives. 
Just an update we will be moving to Ciudad Obregon on the 27th or 28th of this month. We are really excited because this means that we will hopefully have our stuff that is still in Rexburg. We will be there for at least a year which means I get to decorate and I cant wait. And Beli will have a room too and it is going to be so cute. I am going with a butterfly theme. Well that is all for now and hope all is well. 

2 comments:

Aline Carson said...

Ah, so cute! Those pictures are just too adorable. Beli is so cute (I love that nickname) and is getting chubby cheeks. I can't believe we already have our babies with us, that is crazy, they'll soon be walking...It's just too good to be a mommy isn't it???
I'm excited for you guys. You have to put pictures of the new place once everything is all put together.
Good luck w/ everything!
Besos

Paty said...

Cute pictures!! You must be so excited to see your family and for them to finally meet Belen!!! Wish you could stop and visit us as well.