Saturday, July 5, 2008

We had our first appointment!!! It was so exciting to see the baby and know that everything is going well. I am exactly 10 weeks today and we can't wait to be done with the first trimester. I was getting really sick and I was afraid that the baby wasn't going to get the nutrients that it needs. They gave me some medicine and it is amazing, but the only thing is that it puts me to sleep for hours. It is nice not getting sick. My official due date is January 31, 2009. We are so excited and we wanted to share it with all of you!!!!

5 comments:

Audrey Holjeson said...

That is a really good picture! Mine just looked like a little rice grain! I'm so happy for you guys and so glad that you found something to help with all the sickness. It's definetly not a fun thing. But soon enough your baby will be kicking away and will keep you from getting a good sleep, so enjoy it while you can!!! I'm now excited to find out what you're having!! hehe...

Paty said...

Soooo cute!!! I like Audrey did not get that good of an ultrasound picture of the girls cause they were just so little (I was only 7 weeks preggo when I went to the drs).

I'm super happy for you guys and I can't wait to find out if is a boy or girl!!!

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

what a cute little gummy bear! it was fun having you guys over today!
Good luck these last couple weeks! eeek!

Leslie Dow said...

YAY! so fun! i'm so happy for you and juan! You guys are going to be some great parents! congrats again! Love you guys ton! and let me know when the baby shower is!!

Emilio Z. said...

Morales!! Eso es todo! Gracias por compartir la foto, espero poder ver el video pronto, saludos.